"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Christmas!

Ok, so I know it's almost March and I'm finally blogging about Christmas. I have been a serious slacker. So I tried to get these pictures in order but it didn't happen. Christmas this year was a lot of fun. John LOVED getting so many presents and had a blast. JoJo on the other hand wasn't so enthused about it. He wouldn't open up any present and didn't want to be in the room when we were opening presents. He warmed up later and came in. I'm hoping next year might be the year where he likes Christmas. John on the other hand loved everything about it. It's so fun to watch him get so excited. JoJo taking a ride on Johns new car!
John stealing JoJo piano & trying to ride his new lighting McQeen car.


John & and his new car. He loves it. He rides it all around the house, it's super cute.


Daddy bringing in the kids to see what Santa brought.

Todd made me this picture frame. I think he did a great job for his first time.













1 comment:

Marnie said...

Yeah! Looks like a fun Christmas. I'm impressed with the frames, Todd--I wonder if Joe would make me some of those.