"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Charity Charms!

For Christmas Todd got me a Charity charm, & then for valentines day he finished it up with a bracelet to put the charm on. I think charity charms are the neatest things. 75% of the charity charm is donated pack to the charity that you pick. Of course I picked a puzzle piece and gave the donation to ACT today and organization that helps fund therapy's for family's with autism. It's the cutest charm and the cutest bracelet, I LOVE IT. They have so many cute charms to pretty much every charity organization. I absolutely love mine, it was the best present! Thanks Todd. I love you.

They come in this cutest box.
Here is my charm. So cute huh!

Look at the cute bag it came in!

1 comment:

Marnie said...

What a great idea. I've never heard of charity charms. Very cute.