"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Carnival

Every year our neighborhood puts on one fabulous Halloween carnival. This is one of the things that I really missed when we lived in NY. It's so fun to go and see so many people you haven't seen is so long. Although most of the night was chasing after my kids we still managed to have fun. John dressed up as Superman and JoJo was Buzz light year.Here are my cutest Super Hero's!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cutest superman and buzz I've ever seen!! I was sad we missed the 45th Halloween party. We're coming next year for sure! I'm dying over John's slicked hair. So cute. Maybe John and Joseph can't teach Griff that it's fun to wear costumes! He was too scared to wear anything.

Sarah Hawkins said...

Cute costumes! Cute kids!

Marnie said...

I so miss the 45th ward Halloween carnival! Did you do the fish pond and the cake walk for me?! Tell me they had nachos. Your boys look cute. Great costumes!

harmon family said...

Very cute and funny costumes. When you need help sorting through stuff call me or email me a time. I really want to help:)