"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Friday, August 15, 2008

John's mornings.

I thought I give you all a little preview of John's mornings. I take Jo Jo to school before John wakes up so my parents watch him until I get home. Here is what a morning in the life of John looks like. *DISCLAIMER: remember when I said I leave before he wakes up. I'm not the one dressing him or putting strange hats on him.
Something about a little boy sleeping in his Buzz Light year PJ's that makes it so cute.
He always has to take his lawnmower around the whole house and get all his grass cut. It's such a fun sound.
Getting a ride with Uncle Ted
Checking the garden with Gramps. He gets to outside with Grandpa every morning and be his little helper.
Learning how to spray the water.
Learning how to drink the water.
Making poor Grandpa take him on several walks. He stands and the front door and cries until he will take him. He has his Grandpa wrapped around his little finger! By the time I get home with JoJo, John has had the funnest day. I'm so lucky I have such great parents who love my kids. A lot of times I'm going until like 2 in the afternoon taking JoJo to different therapies and Dr appointments so it's such a great feeling to know that he with people that love him and make his day so fun. John has gotten so big all the sudden and can do some many new tricks. He can point to his nose, gives kisses, drinks from a cup, points to things and say's "this", he's just growing so fast and is so fun. WE LOVE JOHN JOHN!


16 comments:

Cheltsie Spils said...

You probably love being in az back by family! I hope we run into you when we get back there your boys are soo cute, So glad I found your blog!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Looks like he has the best Grandparents ever! He is so cute! I love the little hats!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

wow he is getting so big...and ps his hat is cute.....

Anonymous said...

Cutest. I love that your mom puts hats on him. That's so nice of your parents to watch him while you are gone with Jo Jo. He looks like he is such a big helper! I'm jealous of your fun time with Megs. Always a fun time with that girl!

Kippy said...

Oh so cute. I love the hat and the crocs. Sad I missed all the fun Meg time. Next time! I'll have to make the commute.

Jonnie said...

SO CUTE! Sounds like John is a great little physical therapist for your dad! I can totally relate with having parents that are a 2 seconds away. Sometimes I feel like I take advantage...oh well! He's being well taken care of and I'm a sucker for character jammies :)

O'Loughlin Family said...

You may not remember or know me, but my family was in 45th ward. I have read that you are fighting the autism battle too. We have this in common. please see www.tradenowforautism.blogspot.com to see what we are doing to help.

Chad O'Loughlin

O'Loughlin Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie Simonton said...

He is getting so big Abby!!! You guys really are so blessed to be around family, and all the help they are willing to give you!! I miss that!
What happened to our babies...they are getting so big! :)

Mary Taylor said...

Your parents are so sweet. Sleeping pics are the best! I love his little cheeks, I want to squeeze them!

O'Loughlin Family said...

Abby - SAARC has a great program called Jump Start... Have you heard of it? Anyway, it was a huge eye-opening experience for us in learning how to teach Nathan. The program focuses on ABA style... it helps in training habilitators.

Let me know if you have any other questions. You can email us at coolughlin1@cox.net

Emily

Britney said...

I saw Jo Jo and Todd at LIFE yesterday morning! I wanted to say HI but I knew he would be like who the heck is saying hi haha. Also, if you ever run in a bind and cant get him there for whatever reason, let me know. I go at the same time every morning!!

Brittney Smith said...

I really cant believe how big he is!! So nice to be in AZ close to your parents.

HEIDI said...

HAHA, I have seen your blog before, I've blogstalked it! I read the one where you gave the boys haircuts and you cut off JoJo's curls. Good thing he is so cute either way :) It's been fun chatting with you at the gym, you help make the time go faster...and who doesn't love that?! Anyway, email me at heiditutton@hotmail.com and I will add you to my blog, yes, I'm private.

Lance and Becky said...

What a fun little morning he has! Such a cute kid! You have such a cute family!

harmon family said...

he's such a cute boy. I am impressed that he keeps a hat on at all. Livy rips everything off as soon as it touches her head, must be a boy thing to wear hats:)