"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Friday, August 15, 2008

Always fun when Megan's is in town!

It's always fun when Meg comes to town. Every time Megan comes to town you know your weekend is going to be full of girl nights out and fun! We started out Thursday morning at 7:45am at hair do giving me a cute haircut. Then it was off to Kim's that night to watch the season finale of SYTYCD. Where I fell in love with the cutest little doggy and had the best brownies of my life. The next night we had a little girls night out and enjoyed great food, fun shopping, and more talking. The next night we had to say goodbye to Meg so went to Z-Tejas for one last outing and then dropped the tired girl off at the airport. We love Meg, already miss you


3 comments:

Ra-call-dee... said...

You know what I have noticed about you and your friends??? You are all so so beautiful! It looks like a lot of fun!

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

I love girls night out. I wish they were like EVERY weekend!! ANd Your hair looks cute, you and the other girl in the pic look like twins, I just glanced at first and thought she was you!! But I remember your hair ALWAYS being so super cute!!!

Jody said...

Hey Abby! I miss you! Fun that you are still having GNO. I am in desperate need of one! Melanie and I went to Syracuse for a day, it was fun, but hopefully we can have an overnighter again sometime soon. Your hair is darling, you always look so cute! I can't believe how big John has gotten. I'm sure you're loving being close to family. Miss and love you! -Jody