"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Watch out Thelma & Louise!


My mom's best friend Kathy flew to Ithaca so they could drive home our Jeep Liberty together. Kathy got in late last night and after a quick tour of Ithaca they are on their way. A trip across the country, hopefully the rode is ready for them!!! I'm already missing my Mom! The reality of having two kids is becoming a reality. Good thing Todd's Mom is coming next Monday.

4 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

Too bad we can't watch it on TV like Oprah and Gayle. That was hysterical. Your mom and Kathy would be even funnier.

Becky said...

That is funny! i love it!

sara said...

Thats a cute pic. I love what good friends they are.

leah said...

I am glad more help is on its way. I think two is a lot tougher than one.