"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Saturday, May 26, 2007

John's New Friends



We made it to AZ and John has made some new friends. Anney Malone is just like a sister to me so its so fun that we had are babies one day apart. She named he little girl Elsie ( I'm sure I spelled it wrong) and she was born one day before John. In the next picture it's of Katie, Elsie, Shephard (Nat's boy) and John. They are so cute. The next picture is of Holly's little boy Griffen. He is such a cute little boy and so full of smiles. John has had fun meeting all his new friends!

8 comments:

The Tyler's said...

Cute pics Abby! How long are you here for. Oregano's?!!

Ginger John said...

Welcome to AZ....hey you are just in time for the HEAT wave....

Missy said...

He is a cutie! Fun to spend summer with your fam! I bet they love hanging with you and your kids! I think my Mom gets sick of me and Tiffy, maybe we should move out of state??! J/k. Are you guys going to North Coast Village this summer? I wish I could be there ALL summer. Someday!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh Abby, John is just so stinkin cute and I love all the pics with all your friends kids. I bet you are just LOVIN being home.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of John and his friends!! Email me the ones of him and Griffin if you get a chance. Let's hang out this week!!

Angella said...

hey, abby! john just gets cuter and cuter. how's joseph doing? he's such a cutie pie! i can't wait for you guys to come back to ithaca!!!

Cassie Simonton said...

Looks like John is already a ladies man...watch out!

Becky said...

oh those are WAY cute pictures! so fun the little guys will be in school together! :) adorable pics!