"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Meyers Point





We got back to Ithaca on Monday night around midnight. It was a long day of flying and melt downs but we made it. We came home to a house full of cob webs and spiders, yuck! It's nice to back to our own place and it's gorgeous here right now. Todd starts school next Thursday so we are trying to get lots of fun things in. Today we went to Meyers point. It's on Cayuga lake (one of the finger lakes) and they have a swimming part that they even have life guards at. Its super cute and fun. Jo Jo loved it and we had to force him to leave. He loves to swim! John and I had fun on the towel watching.

6 comments:

Hess Fam said...

You are SO East Coast! I love that little smile of John's!

The Blakes said...

It looks amazing there! I'm glad you're settling back in and enjoying some time together before Todd heads back to school. I wish we could have seen you again before you went home!

sara said...

That looks like such a nice time! I bet the weather feels amazing there! Make sure you take LOTS of pics for me in a few months - There is nothing like Autumn where you are! Jealous.
Welcome back home - I'm sure it was a LONG adventure - you're a survivor! Good luck w/ the new semester and Jo Jo's therapy!! I bet all the therapists are itching to get their hands on him again!

Cassie Simonton said...

I love just laying back and watching the kids play! Soo relaxing,until they get hurt! Good idea, get as much fun stuff in before REAL LIFE sets in!

The Tyler's said...

Thanks for all the new updates! I'm glad you all got back to NY safe. Sounds like you are having some fun family time before Todd is off to school. It looks like Joseph enjoys his therapy. I hope the pre-school goes good! I'm sure it will be hard at first, but I'm sure it will also be so great for him.

Marnie said...

Wow! You've posted a lot since I've been able to check. It looks beautiful there in NY! What a fun adventure for your family. Good luck with the new semester.