"Do your best and be a little better then you are."
Pres. Gordon B. Hinkley

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!




Happy Father's Day! For Father's day we got Todd a hour massage we hope likes it. Todd is such a great father to Joseph and John. Joseph loves to play with him and John lights up when Todd holds him. It's so fun to watch. Todd and

I both have such amazing Dad's! I hope they have a great Fathers day and know how much we love and appreciate them for all they do. We love you!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Lucky Todd. Good job Joseph and John (and I'm sure mom) and picking out that gift.
And congrats on John's baby blessing, he looks so cute in his blessing outfit. I love all the pictures of him with your dad, how special to have him named after his grandpa.

Aubree said...

Abagail!! So glad you left me message. How are you? Two kids...are you kidding me?! Awesome. You guys make some cute babies. Don't be a stranger!

Becky said...

Love all the pics of your boys! When we doing lunch? i am sad i missed the lunch play group last week. Work has me pretty swamped. :P I want to meet Little John!

The Blakes said...

What a bunch of handsome men you have!

Texas Country Girl said...

ok. this is probably weird to you but i got your blog off of becky's and thought i would enjoy it. and i went through the whole thing. now iknow your whole family! beautiful family you have - thanks for sharing! it was fun to see pictures of your dad - seems he is doing good. and your mom - always smiling. love jeanie

leah said...

that is so sweet. There is something about a father and child relationship that is irreplaceable. I heard that if people have a good relationship with their dad it is much easier to have faith in Heavenly Father, I think its true.